We can manufacture threaded rods of the dimensions exactly according to your requirements. These may for example include threaded rods according to DIN 976 and other dimensions or tolerances of the thread in various sizes, lengths and from various materials. threaded rods, fully threaded rods, continuously threaded rods, and redi-rods, are used to join together and stabilize objects and structures made of wood, metal, and concrete. They are found in plumbing, contracting, and maintenance applications and generally cannot be substituted for a headed bolt when needing a high strength fastener.
Threaded Rods is a fastener that is also known as 'Studs'. The Threaded Rods are a long rod that are threaded on both ends of the rod. The Threaded Rods's threading can be extended along the complete length of the Threaded Rods.
- Condition : Cold Drawn, Threading
- Grades: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, B8, B8M, A2, A4
- Diameter (Size) : Metric M6 to M48, Inches - 1/4’’ to 2’’
- Threading Method : Thread Rolling
- Thread Condition : Fully Threaded
- Thread Type : Class-1 & Class-2 ( Low and High Tensile Threaded Rod)
- Length : 2/3/4 meter(6/12ft )
- Length Tolerance : -0 / +200 mm (-0”/+ 8” )
Vikas Industries Ludhiana, India provide Threaded Rods and other products as per the requirements of the client. We are a well-known manufacturer, supplier, dealer and exporters of Threaded Rods and other Fasteners. We export our products to many countries. With our sales offices in major cities of India we have achieved more reputation and completed our sales target before the year end. We believe in providing quality products and services.